Researcher/Ph.D.-Position in Life Cycle (Sustainability) Assessment at TU Berlin
The researcher/ Ph.D.-position is part of the German Science Foundation (DFG) funded Integrated Research Centre - Sustainable Manufacturing - Shaping Global Value Creation at the Technische Universität Berlin.
The challenge in creating products and technologies which promote social, economical and ecological sustainable production, usage and disposal is a highly relevant task to be addressed by young scientists and engineers.
Knowledge of LCA or even LCSA are an asset and German language skills are advantageous, but not mandatory.
Some information about the chair is at www.see.tu-berlin.de.
- Earliest begin in June 2012
- Duration: 3 Years with possible extension
- Salary: University salary scheme, TV E13 for a 2/3 position (depending on different factors, but in the range of 2000â‚¬ per month)
- Deadline for applications: asap, latest 30. April 2012
To apply for scholarships please send an application to the address below with:
- University degree (Master or equivalent) in Engineering or natural science
- Letter of motivation
Prof. Dr. Matthias Finkbeiner
Technische Universität Berlin
Department of Environmental Technology - Chair of Sustainable Engineering Office Z1
Strasse des 17. Juni 135 - D-10623 Berlin - Germany
Tel.: +49 30 314-24341; Fax: +49 30 314-78815